The condensation of laser cutting machine is mostly related to the user’s operating sequence and operating environment, mainly due to excessive temperature. To prevent this from happening, you can take the following measures.
This measure is mainly to prevent condensation of internal electronic or optical components, which can be specifically divided into the following points:
一. Ensure that the case is airtight
The case of the fiber laser adopts a closed design and is equipped with a case air conditioner or dehumidifier. The purpose is to ensure that the various components in the case are in a relatively stable and safe temperature and humidity environment. If the case is not in a sealed state, the high-temperature and high-humidity air outside the case can enter the case. When it encounters internal water-cooled components, it will condense on its surface, causing possible damage. Therefore, the following aspects should be paid attention to when checking the airtightness of the chassis:
1. Whether each cabinet door exists and is closed tightly.
2. Are the lifting bolts on the top tightened?
3. Whether the protective cover of the unused communication control interface on the back of the chassis is covered, and whether the used ones are fixed.
二. Boot sequence
Since the laser chassis cannot be completely airtight, when the power is cut off at night, the chassis air conditioner will stop operating. If the room is not equipped with air conditioning or the night air conditioner does not work, the hot and humid outside air can gradually penetrate into the chassis. Therefore, when restarting in the morning, please pay attention to the following steps:
1. Start the laser main power supply (without light), and let the air conditioner of the case run for about 30 minutes.
2. Start the matching chiller, wait for the water temperature to adjust to the predetermined temperature, and enable the laser light. Remarks: For devices such as Huarui IE and other series of equipment are equipped with temperature and humidity controllers, it is necessary to ensure that the air is under pressure. When the temperature and humidity meet the requirements, the chiller will automatically start.
3. For normal processing, under the premise of ensuring safety, the laser should be powered on at night to keep the chassis air conditioner running. Or install the laser in an air-conditioned room, and keep the air-conditioning continuous and stable operation (including night).
三, water temperature setting
The cooling water temperature has a direct influence on the electro-optical conversion efficiency, stability and condensation. Under normal circumstances, the cooling water temperature is set as follows: The water temperature of tap water (cooling laser module) should be set at about 21 degrees Celsius. For lasers above 2500W, the water temperature of deionized DI water (cooling optics) should be set at 27 degrees. Between 33 degrees Celsius, the temperature should be adjusted according to the ambient temperature and humidity. Generally speaking, the higher the ambient temperature and the greater the humidity, the DI water temperature should increase accordingly. The basic principle is that the DI water temperature should be above the dew point.
Pay attention to the above three points when operating the laser cutting machine in the future, so as to avoid condensation and reduce losses.