The birth of fiber laser cutting machine is mainly to improve work efficiency and improve cutting accuracy. However, high efficiency and high precision are far from being achieved by human operation. How to adjust the optical path of the fiber laser cutting machine during use? Below, Wuhan Huayucheng CNC will introduce the principle of optical path adjustment of the fiber laser cutting machine:
By adjusting the angle of the three mirrors, the light path is finally parallel. The laser head hits the same point at any position, and finally focuses on the center of the focusing lens. The method of adjusting the optical path of the fiber laser cutting machine: (adjust the current to 4-5mA)
1. Check whether the laser can hit the reflective lens. (Methods Use a plastic sheet to cover the first mirror, press the TEST button to see the laser dot position) If the laser cannot hit the lens, adjust the lens position.
2. Check whether the laser can hit the second and third mirrors. If not, adjust the M1, M2, and M3 screws behind the upper mirror.
3. Paste at least two layers of double-sided tape at the light entrance of the laser lens barrel (as shown in Figure 6-3 of the laser lens barrel), move the laser head to the upper right corner of the table and press the TEST button on the control panel to hit a laser point.
4. Move the laser head to the upper left corner and hit a laser spot to see if it is at the same position as the spot hit on the upper right corner. If it is not at the same position, adjust the M1, M2, and M3 screws of the second mirror. Make the hit point and the point in the upper right corner at the same position.
5. Move the laser head to the lower left corner, observe whether the dot is at the same position as the upper right corner, and adjust the second reflector.
6. Repeated adjustments as described in d and e above, after all, the three laser points hit the same position.
7. Check whether the focus is in the center: place a mirror below the focusing lens, and place a transparent plastic sheet close to the lens barrel under the lens barrel (ie, hold it in hand) and press the TEST button to hit the laser to see if the laser spot hits the focusing lens. center of. Be careful of laser burns when holding the plastic sheet, and do not put your hands in the vertical plane of the lens.
Note: When adjusting the optical path, adjust the M1, M2, and M3 screws of the frame angle each time, and observe the changes in the optical path.
Little knowledge about laser cutting machine BCAM will continue to update for you, please continue to pay attention to us.