The laser cutting machine is a commonly used processing equipment in modern times. There will always be some headaches in the use process, especially the abnormal reset of the laser cutting machine. This is also a problem that everyone is more concerned about. The following is a brief introduction to the solution to the abnormal reset of the laser cutting machine.
How to solve the problem of abnormal reset?
1. Check whether the sensor is dirty, poorly contacted or damaged (wipe the dust on the sensor or replace it);
2. Check whether the flexible conductive belt data cable is in poor contact or damaged (trim the data cable and re-plug or replace the data cable);
3. Check whether the ground wire contact is reliable or the high-voltage wire is damaged (re-ground or replace the high-voltage wire);
4. The motor wire is in poor contact.
Missing engraving of the laser cutting machine, incorrect initialization, data sent (corrected); operation sequence is reversed (re-enter); electrostatic interference (check whether the ground wire is off); cleaning the hook edge is misplaced and not closed, check whether the software parameter settings are correct ( Reset); the computer system is faulty (reinstall the operating system and software); check whether the left and right belts are the same or whether the rear belt is too loose (the belt is tightened); check whether the belt or the synchronous wheel is slippery or skipped (tighten the synchronous wheel or Belt); Check whether the beam is parallel (re-adjust the left and right belts).
What are the methods of laser perforation for laser cutting machine?
At present, as a new type of tool, laser cutting machine equipment is more and more maturely used in various industries. So how does the laser cutting machine use laser to perforate? Generally, a small hole must be pierced in the board. In the earlier laser cutting machine, the laser punching compound machine used a punch to punch out a hole first, and then used the laser to start cutting from the small hole.
The laser perforation method of the laser cutting machine of the charging device is mainly reflected in the following two aspects.
1. Pulse perforation: A pulsed laser with high peak power is used to melt or vaporize a small amount of material. Air or nitrogen is often used as an auxiliary gas to reduce the expansion of the hole due to exothermic oxidation. The gas pressure is lower than the oxygen pressure during cutting. Each pulse laser only produces small particle jets, which gradually penetrate deeper, so it takes a few seconds for the thick plate to perforate. Once the perforation is completed, immediately change the auxiliary gas to oxygen for cutting. In this way, the perforation diameter is smaller, and the perforation quality is better than blast perforation. For this reason, the laser used should not only have a higher output power; more importantly, the time and space characteristics of the time beam, so the general cross-flow CO2 laser cannot meet the requirements of laser cutting. In addition, pulse perforation also needs a more reliable gas path control system to realize the switch of gas type, gas pressure and the control of perforation time.
2. Blasting perforation: The material forms a pit in the center after continuous laser irradiation, and then the molten material is quickly removed by the oxygen stream coaxial with the laser beam to form a hole.
The above is the solution to the abnormal reset of the laser cutting machine and the method of laser perforation. If you have other questions, you can directly consult our online customer service.