The laser cutting machine is to focus the laser light emitted from the laser into a high-power density laser beam through the optical path system. The laser beam irradiates the surface of the workpiece to make the workpiece reach the melting point or boiling point, and the high-pressure gas coaxial with the beam blows away the molten or vaporized metal. As the relative position of the beam and the workpiece moves, the material will eventually form a slit, so as to achieve the purpose of cutting.
So, how does the laser cutting machine adjust the laser?
1. Make sure that the beam emitted from the laser tube is incident on the center of the mirror #1.
2. Paste double-sided adhesive tape in front of the 2# reflector, move the beam to the position closest to the laser tube, press spot shot (control appropriate light intensity), and mark it.
3. Gradually move the beam to the farthest position from the laser tube, press the spot to shoot, and place a mark.
4. If the two marks do not coincide, adjust the mirror #1 to make the centers of the two marks coincide.
5. Repeat steps 2 to 4 until the two mark centers are completely overlapped.
6. Paste double-sided adhesive paper in front of the 3# reflector, move the trolley (laser head) to the position closest to the 2# reflector, press spot shot (control appropriate light intensity), and put a mark.
7. Gradually move the laser head (trolley) to the farthest position from the 2# reflector, and press the spot shot (it is better to use a piece of cardboard to measure the approximate position of the light spot first to prevent injury), and place a mark.
8. If the two marks do not coincide, adjust the 2# reflector so that the centers of the two marks coincide.
9. Repeat steps 6 to 8 until the centers of the two marks are completely coincident.
10. Paste double-sided tape on the light entrance hole in front of the 3# reflector, spot it, and mark it. If it is in the center, it is qualified.
11. If the laser does not fall on the center of the light entrance hole, it is on the upper and outer sides of the drawing.
Up and down deviation: Only raise or lower the laser tube.
Inside and outside deviation: Only adjust the laser tube inward or outward. In the figure, the laser tube must be lowered, and then all readjusted from the first step.
二. Vertical adjustment
1. The four points of the optical path are adjusted to coincide, and the laser is adjusted to the middle of the 3# mirror
2. Adjust the 3 copper screws on the 3# reflector to let the laser pass through the middle of the jet hole
3. Put the double-sided tape under the 3# reflector to let the laser pass through the middle of the air jet hole
4. If there is a slight deviation from the left and right, adjust the 3# head holder to the left or right to make the light path vertical
5. If there is a slight deviation between the front and rear, it is usually caused by the deviation of the 3# head holder itself, just replace and re-adjust the verticality of the optical path.
The above is the method for adjusting the laser of the laser cutting machine. I hope it will be helpful to you. If you have any questions, you can directly consult our online customer service.