With the rapid development of the traditional manufacturing industry, the application of the integrated fiber laser cutting machine for plate and tube has been popularized. In the price understanding, due to the difference in various configurations, the price range is also very large. The price of domestic cutting machines ranges from tens of thousands to It ranges from millions, and the specific price should be determined according to the selected type and power.
Firstly, I will introduce you the main cutting process of the plate and tube integrated fiber laser cutting machine:
Large length metal pipe full-stroke automatic laser cutting and blanking.
For the process requirements of full-stroke automatic laser cutting and blanking of large-length metal pipes, a unique dual-drive pneumatic chuck rotating mechanism (active shaft W, driven shaft W1) is adopted in the mechanical structure, and the left driving shaft W-axis pneumatic chuck The rotating mechanism is fixed and the pipe is clamped, and the pipe is cut and processed through the X, Y, and W movements of the machine tool. The right driven shaft W1 pneumatic chuck rotating mechanism can move along the axis of the workpiece with the worktable, which can achieve large Automatic laser cutting and blanking of full-length metal pipes.
The following introduces the main cutting advantages of the plate and tube integrated fiber laser cutting machine:
1. Fast speed: The processing speed is 100 times that of traditional wire cutting.
2. Good processing effect: small side effects and not easy to deform. Can guarantee longer continuous production time
3. High precision: suitable for fine cutting of various accurate accessories and products.
4. Low processing cost: only 1/5 to 1/7 of the same type of CO2 laser cutting machine, and the cost per hour is only about 20 yuan.
5. After-sales maintenance costs are low: only 1/10～1/15 of the same type of CO2 laser cutting machine, and 1/3～1/4 of the same power CNC punching machine;
6. ??High performance-price ratio: The price is only 1/3 of the CO2 laser cutting machine with similar performance, and 2/5 of the CNC punching machine with the same performance.
CNC cutting is a high-volume, high-quality cutting production method for pipes. The core of CNC cutting is the CNC cutting system. The CNC cutting technology is the cutting control software of the index control system to provide advanced cutting technology and rich cutting experience, so that the cutting operators can achieve high-quality CNC cutting through the proficient use of the control system.