Laser welding is a non-contact welding, and the operation process does not require pressure. The working principle of laser welding machine is to directly irradiate a high-energy intensity laser beam on the surface of the material, and through the interaction between the laser and the material, the inside of the material is melted and then cooled. Crystallizes to form welds.
According to the different ways of use, laser welding machines are divided into handheld laser welding machines and desktop laser welding machines. Today, I will tell you about the advantages and disadvantages of handheld welding machines.
- Laser beam, fast welding speed, firm and beautiful welding seam, bringing users efficient and welding solutions.
- Hand-held double swing head welding gun, ergonomic design, flexible and convenient, longer welding distance, and can weld the workpiece at any angle.
- The welding area has little heat influence, is not easy to be deformed, blackened, and has traces on the back. The welding depth is large, the melting is sufficient, and it is firm and reliable.
- Electro-optical conversion, low energy consumption, and simple and easy to learn operation, no welding master, ordinary workers can start after a short training. Long-term use can greatly save processing costs.
- High safety, the welding tip is only effective when the switch is touched when it touches the metal, and the touch switch has body temperature sensor.
- It can realize welding at any angle, and can weld various complex welded workpieces and large workpieces with irregular shapes. Realize welding at any angle.
Hand-held laser welding machine needs to be held by the user, working for a long time will cause fatigue, and it is not conducive to the welding of parts, and the scope of use is limited.