What are the price difference factors of fiber laser cutting machine? The factors affecting the price quotation of metal laser cutting machine are as follows:
- The brand of the laser cutting machine: Of course, the size of the brand determines the price of the equipment, which is a relatively abstract concept. We can understand it in this way. Large brands are more secure than small factories in terms of equipment quality, equipment parts, equipment performance, technology, and after-sales service. These are all added values of products and are also laser cutting. A general rule of the machine market, so the price of the laser cutting machine of the big brand will be higher than that of the small brand.
- Machine tool format: laser cutting machine manufacturers generally have several standard format sizes, and for the special needs of customers, they can also customize non-standard machine tools that meet customer dimensions. The standard size is the specification that the manufacturer has made all the time, and the non-standard size needs to be specially customized, so the customized format is more expensive than the standard format.
- The brand of the laser: As we all know, the laser is the core optical component of the laser cutting machine. There are different brands of laser cutting machines, and the beam quality is also very different. The price of lasers also varies greatly depending on the brand.
- Other key components of the laser cutting machine: other key components such as guide rails, rack and pinion, servo motors, etc., their brand and quality are also the reasons for the price difference. Therefore, Honglei Laser reminds users that when buying a laser cutting machine, they must pay attention to the specific configuration and not blindly be tempted by low prices.
- Power: For manufacturers of the same brand, the higher the power of the equipment, the higher the price. Therefore, before making an inquiry, you must be clear about the material and thickness you want to cut, as well as your own requirements for cutting speed and capacity. Generally speaking, brand awareness can easily induce customers to purchase laser cutting machines. In fact, when users choose laser cutting machines, they should combine the brand, power, and after-sales service to make a decision. An excellent manufacturer of laser cutting machines, in addition to having a good reputation, should also have more laser cutting machines with different powers for customers to choose equipment according to their own needs. In addition, considering the use of equipment, good after-sales service is also Very importantly, this will make customers feel a better product operation experience.