In the sheet metal industry, the seven advantages of laser cutting machines
The production of the laser cutting machine is the result of the development of modern science and is a product brought by science. It is also in the sheet metal production industry, a revolutionary technological transformation, and brought unprecedented ideas to the manufacture and processing of sheet metal.
Laser cutting technology and equipment are being familiarized by many processing companies and gradually accepted, and it has many advantages such as high work efficiency, fine carving processing, good cut section quality, and fine processed products. These many advantages make it a positive Gradually replace the equipment used in the past (mainly CNC equipment, including shears, punches, flame cutting, plasma cutting, high-pressure water cutting, and other processing equipment).
This method of laser cutting has a significant impact on the sheet metal industry. It brings a new era to the industry and promotes the progress of sheet metal processing and processing technology. Laser cutting has many advantages: adaptability to various engineering requirements, high degree of completion, can greatly reduce the processing cycle, fast cutting speed, good production efficiency, improve processing accuracy, speed up the development of products, these benefits are many Manufacturing companies pay attention.
When you need sheet metal processing, choose a laser cutting machine, which has the following seven advantages:
- During the use of the laser cutting machine, the degree of completion of various manufacturing requirements is high, and the cutting speed is fast.
- When laser cutting the workpiece, there is no cutting force and no deformation during processing.
- No tool wear, good adaptability to all materials, and long useful life.
- No matter it is simple or complicated sheet metal parts, it can be cut by laser precision and rapid forming at one time.
- The cutting seam is narrow, the cutting quality is good, the degree of automation is high, the operation is simple, the required labor quality is low, and there is no pollution.
- It can implement cutting and automatic nesting and nesting, which improves the utilization rate of materials, has low production costs and high production returns.
- The quality of the required staff need not be too high to reduce production costs.