How much does the laser cutting machine cost for one hour?
The power consumption of laser cutting machine mainly has several aspects (I mean high-power metal laser cutting machine)
- Laser generator (depending on the power of the generator, generally the 2000W generator is about 30KVA. The 4000W generator is about 50KVA, the greater the power, the greater the power consumption)
- The mechanical part (including the servo system, NC, and the power consumption of various electrical components, this depends on the power consumption of the motor size designed by the cutting manufacturer) generally above 10KVA
- Water cooler (used to cool the light path and the generator, according to the power of the generator, the water cooling capacity should also be matched. Generally, it should be more than 20KVA)
- Air compressor (the power of the air compressor is different from the cutting machine manufacturer, at least it is above 5KVA)
- Some manufacturers have additional dust removal devices.
Based on the above, for example, the maximum power consumption of 2000W cutting laser cutting in one hour is: 65KVA, about 50 degrees. Of course, the laser cutting machine cannot always run at full power. Generally, a 30-40 kWh of electricity is used at a 30-40 kWh. According to the electricity bill of 1RMB/kWh, the power consumption of a 2000W metal laser cutting machine will cost one hour. 30-40RMB.