The current laser cutting machines are all high-power heavy-duty equipment. Its good performance makes subsequent work smoother and reduces costs. So, let’s take a look at how to take care of these guys and keep them in good condition. How to maintain the laser cutting machine in daily life?
- The cooling system should be grounded, and the water tank and water circuit should be cleaned frequently. The temperature control point of the refrigeration temperature control water tank should be appropriate, otherwise the laser tube will be damaged and dew, and the power will drop. The cold water head falls off, the lifespan is greatly shortened, and sometimes it cannot work, resulting in constant pipe replacement.
- The installation fulcrum of the laser tube of the laser cutting machine should be reasonable, the fulcrum should be at 1/4 of the total length of the laser tube, otherwise the laser tube spot pattern will deteriorate, and sometimes the spot will become several points within a period of time, resulting in laser power The decline cannot meet the requirements.
- The water protection should be checked and cleaned frequently. The cooling water is often not flushed with the water protection float switch or the water protection float switch is not reset, and the short circuit method cannot be used to solve the problem.
- The suction device should be inspected and cleaned regularly, and the air duct of the fan should be cleaned up. Otherwise, a lot of smoke and dust will not be discharged, and it will quickly pollute the lens and laser tube, which will easily oxidize the mechanical and electronic components and cause poor contact.
- Check the focusing lens and mirror. After working for a while, the frame will become hot and the surface of the lens will become discolored and rusty; peeling and cracking are all objects to be replaced, especially many customers use atmospheric pumps and air compressors to focus the lens. Because of the accumulation of water, it is necessary to regularly ensure the cleanliness and quality of the lenses in the optical path system.
- The working environment of the laser cutting machine should not be too harsh. If the ambient temperature is higher than 30 degrees and lower than 18 degrees, there will be too much dust and serious air pollution, so the machine will be damaged and the failure rate will continue to rise; electrical accessories in a humid environment It’s easy to go wrong.
- The power of the electricity grid must be matched.
- The working current of the laser tube should be reasonable, and it should not work at full power for a long time; the laser should be used reasonably and the laser energy should be saved; the optical path system should be cleaned regularly, otherwise the laser tube will be prematurely aging and broken, and the power of the laser equipment should be adjusted at 50-60% of the total power, and then adjust the working speed according to the material, this is the best working state of the laser tube.